Comprehensive and easy to use Material Design theme and control library for the Windows desktop.
- Material Design styles for all major WPF Framework controls
- Additional controls to support the theme, including Multi Action Button, Cards, Dialogs, Clock
- Easy configuration of palette (at design and runtime), according to Google's guidelines
- Full Material Design Icons icon pack
- Easy transition effects
- Compatible with Dragablz, MahApps
- Demo applications included in the source project
- Checkout the Super Quick Start
- Or, the more comprehensive Starting Guide guide.
- Or, watch the Material Design In XAML Toolkit An Introduction video.
- Download a pre-compiled demo from the releases page.
- Download the source and run the demo (more information).
- Checkout Keboo/MaterialDesign.Examples
- Checkout doobry.
- Checkout F1ix.
- Checkout Motion List.
To load the source project you will need Visual Studio 2019. Don't worry if you have an earlier version, you can still use the compiled assemblies from NuGet (
Install-Package MaterialDesignThemes). There are two demo projects in the solution, restore the necessary NuGet packages and correct the programming syntax that is not compatible with C# versions lower than C# 8.0 (
currently used in Visual Studio 2019). Then, you should be able to fire both of these projects up. One is a "pure" Material Design project, the other illustrates how to combine with Dragablz & MahApps.
- Before contributing code read the Contribution Guidelines
- Want to say thanks?
- Hit the
- If you'd like to make a very much appreciated financial donation please visit open collective
- Hit the
- Logo courtesy of GitHub user Snalty, and you can see more of him;
- on his blog
- and on Twitter
- Icon pack sourced from Material Design Icons
- Utilises ControlzEx
- Ignace Maes, whose Material Skin project inspired the original material design theme for Dragablz, which in turn led to me starting this project
- Material Design Extensions is a community repository based on this library that provides additional controls and features.
- Contributors! Thanks for the PRs which have helped add some extra polish.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]