Let's get started
- Releases and Release Notes
- Quick Start
- Icons (MahApps.Metro.IconPacks)
- Contributing to MahApps.Metro
- Building the MahApps.Metro solution
- Visual Studio Templates
If you're looking for another awesome libraries which are compatible with MahApps, check them out:
- MaterialDesignInXamlToolkit Google Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net http://materialdesigninxaml.net
- MahApps.Metro.SimpleChildWindow A simple child window for MahApps.Metro
- Loading indicators by @100GPing100
- Dragablz Tearable tab control for WPF, which includes docking, tool windows and MDI. http://dragablz.net
We use these awesome tools to build and develop MahApps.Metro.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
This framework is free and can be used for free, open source and commercial applications. MahApps.Metro (all code, NuGets and binaries) are under the MIT License (MIT). It's tested, used and contributed by many awesome people. So hit the magic
The core team members, MahApps.Metro contributors and contributors in the ecosystem do this open source work in their free time. If you use MahApps.Metro a serious task, and you'd like us to invest more time on it, please donate. This project increases your income/productivity/usabilty too.
Become a backer and show your support to our open source project.
Backer's who support us monthly
Does your company use MahApps.Metro? Ask your manager or marketing team if your company would be interested in supporting our project. Support will allow the maintainers to dedicate more time for maintenance and new features for everyone. Also, your company's logo will show on GitHub and on our site - who doesn't want a little extra exposure?
Sponsor's who support us monthly
Why charge/sponsor for open source?
- Open-Source Maintainers are Jerks! | Nick Randolph & Geoffrey Huntley
- FOSS is free as in toilet | Geoffroy Couprie
- How to Charge for your Open Source | Mike Perham
- Sustain OSS: The Report
- Open Source Maintainers Owe You Nothing | Mike McQuaid
- Who should fund open source projects? | Jane Elizabeth
- Apply at OSS Inc today| Ryan Chenkie
- The Ethics of Unpaid Labor and the OSS Community | Ashe Dryden
- Azuser by @Inzanit Azure SQL Server User Management
- Carnac by @Code52 the Magnificent Keyboard Utility
- Certify The Web by @webprofusion The GUI to manage free certificates from Let's Encrypt
- Chocolatey GUI Chocolatey GUI is a user interface for Chocolatey (a Machine Package Manager for Windows)
- CodeTrack by Nico Van Goethem CodeTrack is a versatile profiler with some extra tricks up its sleeve.
- Espera by @flagbug
- FolderSecurityViewer Easy to use NTFS permissions reporter to get all effective security owners of your data
- Hearthstone-Deck-Tracker by @Epix37 HDT is an automatic deck tracker and manager for Hearthstone
- Markdown Edit by @mike-ward A full-featured Markdown editor for Windows with an emphasis on content and keyboard shortcuts
- Markdown Monster by @RickStrahl An extensible Markdown Editor, Viewer and Weblog Publisher for Windows
- MarkPad by @Code52 a visual Markdown editor
- Modern UI for WPF (MUI) Inspired by MahApps.Metro
- myEcho iOS Dictation for Windows
- NETworkManager by @BornToBeRoot A powerful tool for managing networks and troubleshoot network problems!
- Papercut by @Jaben Simple Desktop SMTP Server / Email Receiver
- SimpleMP by @punker76 Simple Music Player - SimpleMP - Keeps it simple and plays your music
- Solutionizer by @thoemmi Creating ad-hoc solutions for Visual Studio
- Xamarin Inspector Visualize and debug your live app
- Xamarin Workbooks Workbooks is an interactive programming environment that’s perfect for experimentation, learning, and documentation: an educational tool for learning the myriad of .NET platforms, APIs, and libraries. Source