DNTScanner.Core is a .NET 4x and .NET Core 2x+ wrapper for the
Windows Image Acquisition library.
Install via NuGet
To install DNTScanner.Core, run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package DNTScanner.Core
You can also view the package page on NuGet.
- How to use it with a console application
- How to use it with a web application
- Restore the dependencies of DNTScanner.WebTestApps by running _0-restore.bat file.
- Then run the web application by using the _1-dotnet_run.bat file.
- Now repeat these steps for the DNTScanner.WindowsService application:
- Restore its dependencies by running the _0-restore.bat file.
- Then run the WindowsService application by using the _1-dotnet_run.bat file.
- Finally connect your scanner device to the system and start testing it.